Friday, June 5, 2009

This tree is coming up voluntary and I am not sure if I am going to keep it but just for now I am. So we (me and my friend Corlene) gave it a much need trim "high and tight".


This tree was going to be saved but then we got carried away and took it out anyway. OOPS! But not really because I didn't know how to transplant a tree.
This is a Yucca. It likes to poke you. I don't know why it looks like it is dying but it's still in there. Looking all funny.
Side view of the bed. After all the hard work was done. Check the following pics.
This tree was also growing where it shouldn't have been so armed with a shovel and long handled knippers we hacked away at it until it was out. We needed a video of the project we surely would have won something with the way we take out trees.
This is a smaller tree that came out first and was rather easy. We thought we were big stuff when we got this little one out.
Ahhh! the clean up part. Watch out! That is a garden rake, not a yard rake. It digs in the ground real good and almost pulls you to the ground when it gets stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment