Friday, June 5, 2009

All Hands on Deck, and NEW APPLIANCES!

Ok now that things are beginning to look like I am actually home. It was "all hands on deck" one Saturday trying to get things done.

This is the "poop deck". Not a great way to scrub the toilet. But is was already outside and needed cleaned before I was to let in inside. So, my mother took the job. What a awesome mother.
David was installing baseboards in the little bathroom. 
All tuckered out. He gave me a full days work. I could not have done without his help. He is a great worker and an even greater brother. Thanks, David I love you.
APPLIANCES COMING OFF THE TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Range is coming in the door.
And now in place!
Easy does it. These guys were great. They took their time and did it right the first time. Telling the world about Hahn Appliance great place go check it out.
Would you take a gander at the height of the guys. These are the descendants of Goliath. that guy is standing on the floor and looking at the top of the refrigerator. WOW!
Dishwasher almost in. No, it is not green.
All finished.
The very first item in the fridge. David's Dr. Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment