Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ok my house has seen real progress lately. However, I have not been able to get to my pictures on the computer due to a huge glitch. So, hopefully I will be able to get to them soon. 

So far, almost all the wall paint is on the wall(that's a good place for it isn't it). My bedroom has taken up the most time and when you see the pics you will know why : ).  I am still crawling around trying to paint the baseboard trim. I want to be done with that this week. The bead board and trim for the little bath is almost up.  And a new front door is in the works.

The kitchen cabinets are being delivered today.  I am really excited for this to happen but I am also nervous that it will be what I wanted.  The kitchen will not be complete with the cabinets I will still need countertops and flooring. How funny! I haven't even picked them out yet! Well,  you know it is a little overwhelming to do it all at once.

Later.


1 comment:

  1. I love bead board! We are having it put in our side entry. And we're still looking at countertops and floors. Those are hard!

    ReplyDelete