Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Roof and Paint

I don't want this to be like sensory overload, so,  I will just put up a couple of pics right now.  There are a lot to see I will try to get them up maybe this weekend.  

To start a new roof you need the materials, this is the new shingles on the top.

Then, here is the finished product yes it looks the same but that is the way I wanted it. It is a whole lot cleaner. Bye bye, black stuff.

Here is a sample of the wall color I have chosen. Below is the Living/Dining/Hall/Kitchen color with the trim color. I know it is sideways just use your imagination.
Then there is the Guest Bedroom. 

This is the office.  Alternating walls in two greens.  Looks really good. It is all done now just waiting on the trim.
This is my room.  Yes there is one wall that is red.  The other color is a light green khaki. That is as best as I can describe it.  The red wall looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment