Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kitchen Cabinets Gone, Gone

First, we have to remove the oven. It didn't work anyway. Then the doors came off. Some I took off properly (with a drill or screwdriver). Some I literally ripped off the hinges because it was somewhat frustrating.

Here are the holes the cabinets left. I don't have pics of the cabinets coming out because my dad and brother took them out when I wasn't there.





Oh NO when the cabinets are removed they left holes in the ceiling tiles. The new cabinets won't go to the ceiling. So now what?

I had several options. I found some left over tiles in the attic. So, on to fill the holes with the tiles not to be perfect but because I was going to put up the same tiles all over. But that was going to be difficult.




So, I actually chose to cover the ceiling with sheetrock. We hung it in about 4 hours. I'll show those pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment